Cultural Intelligence (CQ): Unlock the Potential of your Organisation’s Diversity
What is covered in the course?
- What constitutes culture, and how does it shape us?
- What is cultural intelligence and how does it differ from cross-cultural competence?
- How does cultural intelligence predict and improve performance in multicultural settings?
- How is it connected to emotional intelligence (EQ)?
- What can I learn from evaluating my world views?
- What is a research-based framework for articulating cultural difference?
- How can I use and transfer CQ across my organisation?
- How is CQ helpful in conflict resolution?
Should I attend?
This insightful and highly engaging course is useful for businesses and government organisations which aim at offering their staff and leaders a professional development opportunity on how to manage cultural diversity with success and confidence.
How will I benefit?
Developing your cultural intelligence will have direct positive impacts both professionally and personally.
- elevate collaborations with customers and colleagues from culturally diverse backgrounds;
- experience increased critical and creative thinking skills; and
- feel more confident stepping outside your comfort zone.
How will my organisation benefit?
You will witness the development of confident, inclusive, open-minded, innovative and creative staff members. Your staff will be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders, adapt to culturally diverse situation easily and have increased ability to make better decisions for the benefit of your organisation.
AQF Equivalence, Articulation Pathways CPD Points and Certification
- You will receive a soft copy University of Adelaide Certificate of Completion.
- This PACE course may contribute to earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points or credit. Many professional associations accredit CPD at a standard rate of 1 hour of professional development / learning = 1 CPD point. This should be used as a guide only and confirmation should be sought from your accrediting body prior to registration in any PACE course or program.
Available course dates:
No dates for this course are currently being offered. Please register your interest for future dates by emailing email@example.com