What is covered in the course?
- Unpacking the 5-step framework to have a Courageous Conversation.
- Communication adaptability within the workplace.
- Creating an awareness of subconscious stories using the iceberg model.
- Understanding the incubator of resentment.
- Building rapid rapport and trust.
- Sensory acuity; picking up the non-verbal cues during communication.
Should I attend?
This course is designed for leaders looking to further develop their communication and build confidence to have Radically Tough Conversations.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- practical strategies to have performance management conversations
- foundation tools and skills that you can apply right away to enhance your communication and approach to tough conversations
- confidence in managing conflict and performance.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- enhanced leadership capability and capacity
- improved individual and team performance and productivity
- a reduction in the number of people issues unnecessarily escalated to HR or more senior leaders
- increased performance from leader and team
- turnaround ‘toxic’ workplaces, or teams.
AQF Equivalence, Articulation Pathways CPD Points and Certification
- You will receive a soft copy University of Adelaide Certificate of Completion.
- This PACE course may contribute to earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points or credit. Many professional associations accredit CPD at a standard rate of 1 hour of professional development / learning = 1 CPD point. This should be used as a guide only and confirmation should be sought from your accrediting body prior to registration in any PACE course or program.
Available course dates:
No dates for this course are currently being offered. Please register your interest for future dates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org