Professional Customer Service Skills
What is covered in the course?
- Understanding your impact on service relationships.
- Seven strategies to developing strong relationships with customers and constituents. ‘moments of truth’ and how to leave a lasting impression.
- Exceeding – not just managing – expectations.
- Building fast and exceptional rapport.
- Leaps model for handling difficult situations.
- Defining your personal service promise and learning how to consistently deliver it.
Should I attend?
If you are a professional at the frontline of service delivery, then this is a session you need to attend.
How will I benefit?
Fun and engaging, this highly practical half-day course will provide you with strategies that will help you build strong relationships with your customers over time, who will recommend your services to others.
How will my organisation benefit?
You will return to your organisation with renewed energy and a customer-focused view that will be contagious for your customer service team.
AQF Equivalence, Articulation Pathways CPD Points and Certification
- You will receive a soft copy University of Adelaide Certificate of Completion.
- This PACE course may contribute to earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points or credit. Many
professional associations accredit CPD at a standard rate of 1 hour of professional development / learning = 1 CPD point. This should be used as a guide only and confirmation should be sought from your accrediting body
prior to registration in any PACE course or program.
Available course dates:
No dates for this course are currently being offered. Please register your interest for future dates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org