Professional Telephone Skills
What is covered in the course?
- Identify, understand and satisfy individual customer needs.
- Question-asking techniques.
- Constructive language and phrases to avoid.
- Critical points to ensuring a positive manner.
- Assertive, passive, aggressive behaviours and when to use them.
- Dealing with difficult phone conversations.
- Practical steps for professional phone calls: from start to finish.
Should I attend?
You should attend if the phone is a key business tool for you and your business.
How will I benefit?
In this interactive workshop you will learn practical strategies that can help you create a positive first impression, every time.
You will be provided with a step-by-step framework for identifying, understanding and satisfying customer needs and how to deal with some of the challenges of communicating over the phone. Ideal for anyone wanting to maximise the effectiveness of their interactions over the telephone.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your customers will receive great service in a timely manner, and your organisation will also benefit from better time spent on phone calls.
AQF Equivalence, Articulation Pathways CPD Points and Certification
- You will receive a soft copy University of Adelaide Certificate of Completion.
- This PACE course may contribute to earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points or credit. Many professional associations accredit CPD at a standard rate of 1 hour of professional development / learning = 1 CPD point. This should be used as a guide only and confirmation should be sought from your accrediting body prior to registration in any PACE course or program.
The most useful part of the course is not one specific part but the overall confidence it has given me on the phone. The course provided practical skills and better language choices but more importantly how to look after yourself and mentally protect yourself when you get the occasional aggressive person on the phone.past participant
Available course dates:
No dates for this course are currently being offered. Please register your interest for future dates by emailing email@example.com