How to Run a Strategic Planning Process
What is covered in the course?
- Define purpose, use and scope of the strategic plan.
- Engage Executives and leaders in the process.
- Strategic Plan design options and principles.
- Research and information sources.
- Techniques for consultation and stakeholder involvement.
- Structure and process for activity (workshops, interviews, focus groups).
- Staff engagement and ownership of the plan.
- Pulling it all together and success secrets.
Should I attend?
This course is designed for leaders responsible for managing the strategy development and planning process for their organisation.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- the skills needed to lead a strategic planning process for your organisation
- the tools and techniques required to succeed in the process
- confidence in leading the process and engaging with a range of stakeholders.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- in-house capability to design and manage a planning process and develop an organisation strategic planning framework.
AQF Equivalence, Articulation Pathways CPD Points and Certification
- You will receive a soft copy University of Adelaide Certificate of Completion.
- This PACE course may contribute to earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points or credit. Many professional associations accredit CPD at a standard rate of 1 hour of professional development / learning = 1 CPD point. This should be used as a guide only and confirmation should be sought from your accrediting body prior to registration in any PACE course or program.
Available course dates:
No dates for this course are currently being offered. Please register your interest for future dates by emailing email@example.com