Develop a Lean Six Sigma toolkit to improve your business processes.
It's no coincidence that the organisations recognised worldwide as being the most successful strategically, and who've been able to develop sustainable long-term sources of competitive advantage, are also the ones who embrace business excellence as an important organisational value.
Six Sigma and Lean are the two pre-eminent business excellence and improvement methodologies currently used by leading organisations across a broad range of industries.
Acknowledged as best-practice methodologies, they help you drive transformation and respond to organisational threats and opportunities.
What is covered in the course?
- Identify and action opportunities for improvement in your organisation.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, such as Total Quality Management, Kaizen, Business Process Reengineering, Six Sigma and Lean Thinking.
- Develop and implement successful process improvement projects.
This course is suitable for
This course suits managers or professionals who want to understand and learn how to apply business improvement practices in their workplace.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- a theoretical and highly practical understanding of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, tools and applications
- opportunity to immediately apply your new skills through the workplace-based project following the course
- opportunity to undertake Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt courses – Yellow Belt being the pre-requisite to Green Belt.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- a real life project immediately applied to the workplace bringing immediate improvement opportunities
- significant opportunities for greater business effectiveness and efficiency
- individual and team ability to proactively advance continuous improvement as an organisational culture
- tools and frameworks to apply immediately to a variety of business improvement projects.
AQF Equivalence, Articulation Pathways and Certification
- Gain credit into the Professional Management Program by completing this course and its assessment.
- The course offers pathways into the Adelaide MBA as part of the Professional Management Program.
- You will receive a soft copy University of Adelaide Certificate of Completion.
- This PACE course may contribute to earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points or credit. Many professional associations accredit CPD at a standard rate of 1 hour of professional development / learning = 1 CPD point. This should be used as a guide only and confirmation should be sought from your accrediting body prior to registration in any PACE course or program.
Available course dates: