Business Writing Essentials
What is covered in the course?
- What does clear, precise, and influential writing look like in my field?
- How can I keep my own communications succinct?
- What tools will help me develop engaging and memorable messaging?
- How can I use structure to improve audience reception?
- What strategies will capture my target audiences’ attention?
- How should I edit my content for persuasive impact?
- What practical techniques will ensure agreement and action?
- How can this knowledge be applied to advanced writing challenges?
Should I attend?
Ideal for experienced professionals working on high level communication and wanting to sharpen the quality of their written work.
How will I benefit?
This course is all about ‘action learning’. To make it as practical as possible, you’ll be encouraged to bring samples of your own business writing into sessions. This will ensure your learning is relevant to your role and have a direct positive impact on your current output. You will leave with a formidable toolkit of techniques, ready to tackle writing challenges of all kinds.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your workplace will gain a business writer with highly developed capabilities, all set to apply newfound expertise to upcoming projects. You’ll also be able to share new strategies and tools with colleagues—improving communication, collaboration, and business outcomes across the board.
AQF Equivalence, Articulation Pathways and Certification
- Participants will receive a hard copy University of Adelaide Certificate of Completion.
- This PACE course may contribute to earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points or credit. Many professional associations accredit CPD at a standard rate of 1 hour of professional development / learning = 1 CPD point. This should be used as a guide only and confirmation should be sought from your accrediting body prior to registration.
The way he presented made it easy to understand the process, the examples were easy to understand.past participant
Available course dates:
No dates for this course are currently being offered. Please register your interest for future dates by emailing email@example.com